Silaseal Plus Silicone Sealant is ideal for sealing holes where TEK screws penetrate roofing steel as it dose not contain acetic acid like many common silicone sealants which are corrosive to steel.
Silaseal Plus Silicone Sealant is a fast curing high quality neutral cure silicone. It is a fully elastic one component joint sealant which meets the highest class (Class 25) for movement of the ISO 11600 specification.
• Very easy application
• UV resistant
• Fast skin forming
• Stays elastic after curing
• Very good adhesion on many materials
• Low modulus
• Base: Polysiloxane
• Curing System: Moisture Cure
• Skin Formation (20˚C/65% R.H): Ca. 10 min.
• Curing Rate (20°C/65% R.H.): 2mm/24h
• Temperature Resistance (fully cured): 60° to +180°C